Whenever possible, the logo should be used in full primary colors as shown here. The full color version works best on a white or light-colored background. If a dark background is used, see the light variation.
For instances where the logo can only be used in one color or when legibility of the full color logo would be sacrificed, the logo should appear in white or dark blue. A black logo is provided here if there are further restrictions on color options.
It’s very important to maintain the legibility and carefully crafted qualities throughout all applications. Please do not:
- Stretch or squish the logo
- Apply effects to the logo (e.g. drop shadow)
- Do not add stroke or other design elements
- Do not use the logo on complex backgrounds that compromise readability
- Do not use any other colors than the ones below
- Do not rotate the logo
- Do not use typefaces to spell out the name, use those in the logo
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about logo usage.
Single Color Variation