The Pandora Ice Rink is open! This year we are making it bigger and better with more spaces to hang out, play, eat, and enjoy the holiday season.
1) Chill Out at the Penguin Pad
We’re delighted to announce a new space to relax on the waterfront. We’ve opened the Penguin Pad, next to the Pandora Ice Rink, for the holiday season. Warm up next to the fire pits, kick back, and enjoy the waterfront views.
2) Get a Snack
You can find Baltimore’s most delicious food trucks every Friday from 5-9pm and Saturday from 11am-3pm and 5-9pm. Take a break from skating and grab lunch right next door!
3) Have Some Cocoa
Sample hot lattes and hot chocolates at the Dunkin Donuts Community Cruiser! They will be stopping by the ice rink on:
- Tuesday, November 13th from 12:00PM-2:30PM
- Tuesday, November 20th from 12:00PM-2:30PM
- Tuesday, November 27th from 6:00-8:30PM
4) Skate with Santa
This year we’ll be joined by a holly jolly fellow from the North Pole! Come see Santa on ice every Sunday in December from 1-3pm at the Pandora Ice Rink!
5) New Special Events
There’s plenty of opportunities to have fun, celebrate the holidays, and skate at the Pandora Ice Rink. We are especially excited to introduce some new events this year:
- Chanukah on Ice on December 2 from 2:30-5pm: Skate to Chanukah music then head to McKeldin Square for the Chanukah festival and Menorah lighting.
- National Christmas Card Day on December 9 from 1-3pm : Write a Christmas card, make a wish list, and skate with Santa!
- College Night on December 22 from 6-8pm: Sport your university swag and show your college ID for a free skate rental.
- Skate with a Superhero on January 6 from 1-3pm: Dress like your favorite superhero and get a free gift!