Several restaurants are open for dining, takeout and delivery and retailers and other attractions are open and ready to serve you! Please call ahead or visit your favorite business(es) on social media to see if their hours and what services they are providing.
- The National Aquarium is currently open to the public. In response to COVID-19, they’ve made some essential changes to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all. Read their reopening protocols here, and plan your visit!
- There is so much to see at the Maryland Science Center and even more to do! When you visit, you’ll notice some changes in the exhibit halls and some things are happening behind the scenes too. But what hasn’t changed is their signature brand of science education creating unique, authentic experiences you can only get at the Maryland Science Center. Read More
- The Top of the World Observation Deck is now open for visitors! The attraction provides an awe-inspiring view of Maryland’s urban center with floor-to-ceiling windows. The observation level reopened with regulations in place to maintain a safe and healthy environment for staff and visitors. Visit viewbaltimore.org for more info!
- Power Plant Live!, the host of Baltimore’s biggest outdoor beer garden is now open! They’ve added additional outdoor seating and yard games adjacent to the outdoor plaza space of Leinie’s Lodge & Beer Garden to provide ample outdoor seating for you to enjoy food and drinks in a relaxed in a fun atmosphere. Read More
- Restaurants around the Inner Harbor have adapted to social distancing regulations and many are now open for outdoor dining! Perhaps you have your “go-to” place or you want to try someplace new, now’s the time – there’s nothing like dining outside with fabulous water views!
- Your favorite Harbor East boutiques and retailers are now open for in-store shopping! Come visit locally-owned shops as well as the big brands you love including: lululemon, Free People, J.Crew, Sassanova, Anthropologie, Madewell, Curiosity, White House Black Market, Allen Edmonds, and more to be announced.
- With tons of seasonal sales, discounts and promotions, there is no better time to dive into your new summer look! For the safety of all customers and staff, stores are taking all necessary precautions – please contact individual shops for adjusted hours, cleaning protocols, and more.
- Check out the events calendar for specials, discounts, and more: https://www.harboreast.com/events/
- Find your finest tastes at over 20 different restaurants in Harbor East! Most are open and offer outdoor dining, carryout, or gift cards. Please contact the restaurant prior to your visit as schedules and offerings vary. harboreast.com/neighborhood/restaurants/
- The recent re-openings of Sandlot, Plantbar, Vida Taco Bar, solidcore, Inspire Nail Bar, West Elm, and the newly opened Amanda Gallagher Orthodontics has everyone excited for summer! Along with the BRAND NEW Will’s Park, and other green spaces, Harbor Point offers plenty of outdoor recreation and relaxation. Read More.
- Nearly 30 restaurants in Fell’s Point have created adorable parklets that spill out into the streets so you can enjoy dining in a safe, open air, car free environment. Read More
- Since 1763, Fell’s Point merchants have welcomed visitors to their independently-owned shops. The neighborhood is filled with over 50 retail shops and art galleries offering a diverse assortment of handcrafted items and unique gifts not found in big box stores. Read More
- There is plenty of space to safely walk around and tons of easy parking in the Caroline Street garage! Take a day trip to Fells Point for lovely shops, yummy food and lots of sunshine. Eat, drink, shop local!
- Learn more at fellspointmainstreet.org
Coronavirus 2019 Disease (COVID-19)
Visit coronavirus.baltimorecity.gov for more updates regarding Baltimore City’s response to COVID-19.