Below is an outline of the parking restrictions and road closures that will be in effect from 4:00PM – 6:00AM on Friday, June 12, Saturday, June 13, and Sunday, June 14. The parking restrictions and road closures that begin at 4:00PM on Sunday, June 14 will end on Monday, June 15, at 6:00AM.
- S Broadway (northbound and southbound) between Aliceanna St and Thames St
- Thames St between S Caroline St and S Ann St
- Shakespeare St between S Bond St and S Broadway (Local Traffic Only)
- S Bethel St between Shakespeare St and Aliceanna St (Local Traffic Only)
- Lancaster St between S Ann St and S Bond St (Local Traffic Only)
- S Regester St between Aliceanna St and Lancaster St (Local Traffic Only)
- 1700 block Thames St – No parking of vehicles permitted in this block
- 700-800 blocks S Broadway (northbound and southbound) – No parking of vehicles permitted in these blocks
- 1600-1700 blocks Lancaster St – Vehicles must display residential parking permit to park in these blocks
- 1600 block Shakespeare St – Vehicles must display residential parking permit to park in this block
It is advised that visitor’s use the parking lots at Harbor Point or the parking garage at 1530 Thames Street.
- Residents should display their residential parking permits in their vehicle to ensure they are not ticketed while parked int he 1600 block of Shakespeare St or in the 1600 and 1700 blocks of Lancaster St
- Residents will be allowed to travel on roadways designated as “Local Traffic Only” to enter and exit the blocks on which they live
- Hotel guests will be allowed to travel on roadways to access designated valet zones
If you have any questions or concerns related to the information provided above, please reach out to Councilman Zeke Cohen’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org