RASH FIELD PARK
THE FUTURE IS COMING
Become a part of the Inner Harbor by donating to Friends of Rash Field Park. Donations can be made through the link below or please contact Ben Hyman at Waterfront Partnership at firstname.lastname@example.org, for donations, additional information, naming rights, and other donation options. Friends of Rash Field Park is a non-profit 501(c)(3) dedicated to building the future of Rash Field Park.
**Waterfront Partnership was awarded state tax credits to support the redesign of Rash Field Park. Community Investment tax credits are available for eligible donors to make new or increase contributions of $1,000 or more to Rash Field Park. These tax credits reduce the cost of a charitable contribution and reward donors who give back to their local communities. You can take advantage of these tax credits if you are:
- Planning to donate $1,000 or more to Rash Field Park in 2019
- An individual or fiduciary having personal tax liability in the State of Maryland
- An entity that conducts a trade or business in the State of Maryland and are subject to the State income tax on individuals or corporations, the public service company franchise tax, or the insurance premium tax
- A new donor making your first contribution to Rash Field Park in 2019
- A donor increasing your contribution to Rash Field Park in 2019
For more information, click here to download an information sheet outlining the program in more detail.
Signing up is easy!
- Contact Ben Hyman at email@example.com or 443-743-3306 to verify the availability of tax credits and the eligibility of your contribution before you donate
- Click the link above to donate
- Click here to download the required Awardee and Donor Waiver of Information form (Word document)
- Fill out the Awardee and Donor Waiver of Information form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll receive a non-refundable Community Investment Tax Credit from the State of Maryland
RASH FIELD PARK INFORMATION