2019 SEASON DATES: November 1, 2019 – January 20, 2020
Go for a spin, break the ice, spice up date night, or create new family memories at the Inner Harbor Ice Rink!
- Adults: $10
- Seniors/Children/Military: $9
- Skate Rental: $4 (hockey skates)
- Season Pass: $150 each for unlimited visits (with or without ice skate rental)
Large groups are welcome to skate! Find out about group rates.
PLEASE NOTE: Children under 9 are required to be accompanied by an adult on the ice. Children 3 and under will not be able to skate. We do not have skating aides/walkers to help beginners. If a child is unable to skate by themselves, they must have a parent/guardian help them with the assistance of the side boards to stay upright. For everyone’s safety, parents are not be able to carry their child while on the ice.
- Monday through Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Times are subject to change
Special Holiday Hours:
- December 21-28, 2019: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
- Thanksgiving Day: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Day After Thanksgiving: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day: 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m
- New Year’s Day: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Day: 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
For up-to-date rink announcements and weather closings check our Facebook page.
We’re delighted to announce a new space to relax on the waterfront. We’ve opened the Penguin Pad, next to the Ice Rink, for the holiday season. Relax in the Adirondack chairs, kick back, and enjoy the waterfront views. If you need to warm up, head upstairs to Tír na nÓg Irish Bar & Grill for hot drinks, food, and warm hospitality. Show your ice rink wristband for 10% off!
Thanks to our 2019-2020 Season Sponsors!
Constellation Energy | Mindgrub | LAZ Parking | Baltimore City Department of Recreation and Parks | Baltimore Development Corporation | Baltimore City Department of Transportation