The Inner Harbor Ice Rink is closed for the season.
Hopefully we’ll see you back out on the ice in November 2020!
RULES & REGULATIONS
• All Participants must wear a wrist band that includes the participation waiver
• No skating without a rink issued wristband color coded for the day.
• While wearing skates, please stay within the rubber floor area.
• No one is permitted on the ice without ice skates.
• No one is allowed on the ice while resurfacing is occurring.
• Management reserves the right to interrupt or stop skating for ice resurfacing, special events, or for any other staff-related, ice maintenance or safety purpose.
• No sitting or climbing on protective dasher boards.
• No use of hockey sticks, pucks or balls.
• No ice skating against the flow of traffic.
• Children under the age of 9 should be accompanied by an adult or an experienced skater.
• No carrying children on the ice.
• No food, beverages or breakable objects are allowed on the ice.
• No bags, purses, or bulky items are allowed on the ice.
• No one is allowed to use the ice rink under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• No profanity, obscene gestures or clothing allowed.
• Refrain from acting in a manner that may cause or contribute to the injury of themselves or other persons.
• Refrain from throwing or leaving objects on the rink surface.
• Refrain from instigating or becoming involved in any type of altercations with any skater or spectator and shall not engage in abusive, abrasive or disorderly conduct.
• Participants are required to follow directions of the Ice Attendant and rink staff at all times.
• Report all incidents and accidents to the Ice Attendant or rink staff immediately.
• No reckless skating, camel spins or speed skating allowed.
• Read and abide all posted signs, warnings and cooperate with rink staff.
• Maintain a proper lookout to avoid other skaters, objects or conditions on the surface of the rink.
• Accept responsibility for knowing the range of his/her ability while on skates and skate within those limits.
• Assumption of Risk: By engaging in skating, skaters and spectators are deemed to have knowledge of, and assume the inherent risks of skating which include but not limited to the following:
- Injuries that result from collisions of contact with other skaters or individuals who are on the skating surface.
- Injuries that result from falls.
- Injuries that involve objects or artificial structures that is within intended path of travel of the skater.
• By entering the rink premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by the Waterfront Partnership and its rink sponsors.
INNER HARBOR ICE RINK INFORMATION