Traffic Modifications for Baltimore Orioles Home Games
This weekend, temporary traffic modifications will be in effect for the Baltimore Orioles home games against the Cleveland Indians which will be held at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
In preparation for Friday evening’s game, the following streets will be closed on Friday, June 4, 2021 starting at approximately 4:00 p.m.:
- Eutaw Street from Pratt to Camden Streets
- Camden Street from Howard to Russell Streets
- Lee Street from Ramp D to Russell Street
- Hamburg Street from Russell to Leadenhall Streets
- Washington Boulevard from Paca to Greene Streets
- Left lane closure along northbound Russell Street from Lee to Pratt Streets
In addition, the following parking restrictions will be implemented on Friday, June 4, 2021 beginning at 4:00 p.m.:
- East side of Greene Street from Lombard Street to Washington Boulevard
- East side of Eutaw Street from Pratt to Lombard Streets
- North side of Conway Street from Charles to Sharp Streets
The road closures and parking restrictions listed above will also be implemented for the Orioles home games on Saturday, June 5, 2021 starting at approximately 1:00 p.m. and on Sunday, June 6, 2021 starting at approximately 10:00 a.m.
Transportation Enforcement Officers will be stationed at key intersections to assist with the movement of traffic in the downtown area. Motorists traveling in this vicinity should be on the watch for pedestrians, especially when approaching designated crosswalks.
Weekend Road Closures and Parking Restrictions in Fells Point
This weekend, temporary road closures and parking restrictions will be implemented in Fells Point.
Starting on Friday, June 4, 2021 and continuing each evening through Sunday, June 6, 2021, all through traffic will be restricted in Fells Point from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. within the following geographical boundaries:
- South of Aliceanna Street
- North of Thames Street
- East of S. Bond Street
- West of S. Ann Street
In addition, the following parking restrictions will also be implemented in Fells Point on Friday, June 4 through Sunday, June 6, 2021 each day from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.:
- Broadway from Aliceanna to Lancaster Streets
- Broadway from Shakespeare to Thames Streets
- 1600-1800 blocks of Thames Street
- 1600-1700 blocks of Lancaster Street
- 1600 block of Shakespeare Street
Fells Point visitors and residents should pay close attention to all posted parking restrictions and avoid parking in restricted areas. Residential Permit Parking (RPP) will be strictly enforced throughout the weekend in Fells Point (RPP Area 16) and vehicles parked in violation will be ticketed.
Fells Point Residential Permit Parking in Area 16 will be enforced along the following roadways:
- Aliceanna Street • Broadway
- Fleet Street • Shakespeare Street
- Ann Street • Thames Street
- Lancaster Street • Dallas Street
- Bethel Street • Wolfe Street
- Register Street • Durham Street
- Bond Street • Fell Street
To ensure that Fells Point residents have access to parking near their homes, residents will be allowed to access areas closed to through traffic with their Area 16 Residential Parking permits.
Motorists should be aware that additional road closures may be implemented in the vicinity of Fells Point throughout the weekend if needed. Motorists traveling in this area should be on the watch for changing traffic patterns and are encouraged to use alternate routes.