We are excited to bring back Waterfront Wellness, a freeoutdoor fitness series, back to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor beginning May 25, 2019. Free fitness classes will be offered every Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday through October 1, 2019 at West Shore Park, next to the Baltimore Visitor Center.
“With the addition of two weeknights and a few family-friendly classes this summer, we’re aiming to make the series accessible and approachable for all, regardless of skill level or age,” said Laurie Schwartz, president of Waterfront Partnership.
Waterfront Wellness is a series designed to make health and wellness easy for the local Baltimore community. Medifast and its community of OPTAVIA® Coaches have a mission to offer the world lifelong transformation, one healthy habit at a time™. Through this summer series, Medifast and Waterfront Partnership hope to ignite healthy habits within our community.
Waterfront Wellness classes will take place every Saturday through Tuesday at West Shore Park starting on May 25 as follows:
- 7 a.m.: Yoga with Brick Bodies
- 8 a.m.: Bootcamp with XPF Studio
- 9 a.m.: Dance 2 Fitness with XPF Studio
- Every other Saturday starting May 25, Clean Juice will be sampling fresh pressed juices
- 8 a.m.: Vinyasa All Levels Yoga with Yogaworks Federal Hill
- 9 a.m.: Family Yoga with Yogaworks Federal Hill
- 10 a.m.: Family-friendly HIIT with Federal Hill Fitness
- 6 p.m.: Line Dance 2 Fitness with Spirit-Feet
- 6 p.m.: Bootcamp with Federal Hill Fitness
Participants of all skill levels are welcome and should bring their own mats, water and sneakers, if necessary. Classes are free to attend, but participants must register for the season either online or in person before the class starts. Incentive rewards will be awarded to those who meet program requirements throughout the season. Incentive rewards will include gift certificates to local health and fitness stores and a Fitbit. For more information like class descriptions and to register for free, please visit: www.waterfrontwellnessbmore.com.
Waterfront Partnership launched Waterfront Wellness in 2012 and has partnered with Medifast to provide free classes to Baltimoreans since 2015. More than 8,000 people have participated in these free classes over the years.